Hi there,
Could you please elaborate on more detail in regard to no global space shown detailed. By default, Confluence 4 will only display 20 spaces in the dashboard, while the other are accessible trough Space Directory.
If there are no spaces listed at all, you might want to check if there are any customization done on your dashboard and revert it back to default (backup it first) for troubleshooting purposes.
UPDATE:
Thanks for the screenshot. Looks like it is an indexing issue. For troubleshooting purposes you might want to try to disable all attachment indexing, reindex from scratch again and see if the issue persist.
Hope it helps.
Cheers,Septa Cahyadiputra
Hi Septa..
Thanks for the note. I have attached a snapshot of the dashboard. There are about 70 global spaces and non of them is displayed at all. Below are the steps are carried out before I run into this issue:
I also tried re-indexing and it did not help at all. Also there is not customizaton on the dashboard.
There is a KB article for this:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Spaces+are+not+Being+Displayed+on+Dashboard+or+in+Spaces+Directory
I am experiencing the same problem; this did not occur moving from 3.5.2 -> 4.3, but it does when moving to 4.3.6. Is this issue fixed in a newer version?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.