Hello,
I am trying to find the place/file to edit so that I can cutomise the emal sent to a user via "Invite user" for adding new users.
Please let me know how to achive that.
Regards,
RA
This might help - from David Toussaint ansewr
Email Templates (two times, HTML and Text) are found in the following dÃrectory:
<JIRA
install
>\atlassian-jira\WEB-INF\classes\templates\email\
As far as I can see the template for the invitation email is not present there, and from my understanding customizing the user invitation email is not possible.
Please correct me if I am wrong! Thank you.
Gianni
Looks like "Invite Users" is handled by a plugin, and therefore can't be customized the way "Create Users" can.
BTW, if you're happy with using "Create Users" but don't understand Velocity Macro files (I don't!), you can customize part of the email by editing the "template.jira.user.created.intro" property in the following file (and then restarting JIRA):
<JIRA install>\atlassian-jira\WEB-INF\classes\com\atlassian\jira\web\action\JiraWebActionSupport.properties
Hi, what about localization for that message ?
Where could I change native message text ?
Could anyone please guide if the invitation email text can be customized to have text specific to the organization?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.