My Confluence wiki, the first I've made, has been a sequence of learning exercises. As such, I have older pages that were made as imports from InDesign pages and largely reworked in Confluence. My problem is that these imports contain images that I expected to be moved to the edited pages, but are only referenced from these original imports. This means I can't just delete the imports, or move them to a different space, because then the images break in the edited pages. So, I need a way to either repatriate these images to the new pages or I'd like to find a way to hide the original imports from any searches that users do (right now, it's beta users that have an account, but once the software is released it will be for users of our application without a login).
As an example, users searching for HyperVoxels find not only current references, but also references to the original import pages. I would like to restrict the searches to only new references to HyperVoxels.
Thanks for help in advance,
B