Hi there! I've been playing around with JEMH for a day or so now, and I really like the way it works. Super powerful stuff.
Question #1: I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to utilize the 'Real Name' of the non-JIRA person who created the ticket via sending in an email. I'll illustrate with a simple visual:

As I understand it, the 'custom field' used to store non-jira users will store a comma-delimited string of all users. (Even for the custom field for names, I think?) So, I'm not sure how to reference just the name of the non-JIRA submitter in the template itself.
Question #2: I would also like to send a separate/different email to the non-jira creator of the issue with a message such as, "Thanks for sending in the ticket. We received it." (This would be a separate email that would be sent instead of the standard 'issue created' email as shown above.) I would expect the default 'issue created' template to be sent to any non-JIRA users that are cc'd, though. (Just not the original sender.) Is this possible?