Hello,
I wrote a little macro displaying a task list and a hyperlink (see code below)
But when I insert this macro with {translationstate} in my article, I can not stored the user selection when changing the checkboxes.
Error message is:"Your task could not be saved. This might have several reasons."
Does anyone know how I can use task lists within my template so that the confluence users can stored their changes for the checkboxes?
Thank you,
As option for macro body processing I selected "Rendered".
Here is the template code:
## Macro title: My Macro
## Macro has a body: Y or N
## Body processing: Selected body processing option
## Output: Selected output option
##
## Developed by: My Name
## Date created: dd/mm/yyyy
## Installed by: My Name
## @noparams
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="panel"><ac:parameter ac:name="borderColor">#2189C7</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="titleColor">#FFFFFF</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="borderWidth">2</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="titleBGColor">#41A9E7</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="title">State of translation</ac:parameter><ac:rich-text-body><ac:task-list>
<ac:task>
<ac:task-id>9</ac:task-id>
<ac:task-status>incomplete</ac:task-status>
<ac:task-body><span>English translation</span></ac:task-body>
</ac:task>
<ac:task>
<ac:task-id>6</ac:task-id>
<ac:task-status>incomplete</ac:task-status>
<ac:task-body><span>Spanish translation</span></ac:task-body>
</ac:task>
</ac:task-list>
<p><span><ac:link><ri:page ri:content-title="Pflege der Artikel-Übersetzungen" ri:space-key="WERK" /><ac:plain-text-link-body><![CDATA[How to maintain translations]]></ac:plain-text-link-body></ac:link><br /></span></p></ac:rich-text-body></ac:structured-macro>
Created output in the confluence article when using the macro:
StateOfTranslation.PNG