How can I get this to work?: when the last of >1 sub-tasks is finally resolved it transitions the parent to resolved, and not until all subtasks are resolved. This should work, in theory: in the sub-task workflow, on the 'resolve' transition, I set the _last_ post function to trigger an update of the parents resolution field to 'resolved'. All alone this does work, but the first subtask updated to resolved will resolve the parent even when other subtasks are open. So, on the parent task workflow for the resolve transition I set the "sub-task blocking condition" to restrict the resolve transition until all sub-tasks are themselves resolved. Expected Results: the first subtask to be resolved triggers an update of the parent which fails due to the parents' subtask blocking condition which requires all subtasks to be resolved before the parent can be resolved. When the last subtask is resolved, its post functions are triggered (commit comment, update self to resolved, index self, fire generic event, etc,) ending with the trigger to update parents resolution field to resolved. In theory, the subtask has updated itself (and reindexed) before the trigger fires so the parents' subtask blocking condition is satisfied and the parent should update. It doesn't. Again, if I remove the blocking condition on the parent the first subtask resolved resolves the parent, but that's not the goal.