How to config Service Desk to allow customer to vote the issue?
Unfortunately it's not possible to vote on an issue on customer portal interface, although, there is an improvement request open for this matter. Please find it below. We strongly suggest you to vote on this request in order to expedite its resolution.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-1743
Cheers
L.F
Hi Weihua!Voting is turned on for all issues by default and can be controlled by customizing JIRA options. Check if this setting is enabled on your instance.
--
Cheers!
Joao
Thank you for quick response.
I have not change default setting.
I still not able to vote in customer portal. My Service Desk version is 2.3.3
Until JSD-1743 is resolved, one work-around is to configure the "Introduction text" in Portal Settings and add a hyperlink to a kanban board where users can see the full list of issues and vote on them there. I did this in setting up our idea portal, and I think I like it even better than Service Desk's functionality to let users search for issues created by other people; it actually makes it easier to filter to just the issue type you want them to see. In setting up the kanban board, I just put all statuses in a single column (which prevents drag-n-drop status changing), and I ordered the list by the number of votes.
The link you provided goes to a 404. Is there an update link you can provide?
We as an Atlassian Solution Partner have developed an add-on to cover this use case.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221630/feedback-and-voting-for-jsd?hosting=server&tab=overview
Hi @Kristian Thomsen ,
do you have plans to realize this for Cloud as well?greetings Marco
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.