Hi,
I am trying to create a "User Macro" in confluence, using the JIRAIssues macro with parameters.
I already have configured the permissions so that the jiraIssues macro is already working when I add it on a confluence page.
The problem is, when I use this macro in a custom macro, I have the error message :
JIRA Issues Macro: JIRA project does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.
The code for my custom macro is :
## Macro name: version-issues
## @param Project:title=project|type=string|required=true|desc=Nom du projet
## @param Version:title=version|type=string|required=true|desc=Numéro de version
<ac:macro ac:name="jira">
<ac:parameter ac:name="title">All Resolved Issues</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="renderMode">static</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="columns">type,key,summary,fixversion</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="url">http://jira:8080/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-rss/temp/SearchRequest.xml?jqlQuery=project = $project AND type = Bug AND Environnement = PRODUCTION AND fixVersion = $version AND resolution in (Done,Fixed) AND status in (Closed,Done)&lt;/ac:parameter&gt;
</ac:macro>
I tried to go in the whitelist page in confluence, and tested the url parameter : http://jira:8080/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-rss/temp/SearchRequest.xml?jqlQuery=project%20%3D%20$project%20AND%20type%20%3D%20Bug%20AND%20Environnement%20%3D%20PRODUCTION%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20$version%20AND%20resolution%20in%20(Done%2CFixed)%20AND%20status%20in%20(Closed%2CDone)
The test is OK... So, to me, it looks like the url is accessible from Confluence.
I don't know what to do now to make it work... someone has an idea?
I can provide more information if needed.
Thanks,
Brice