I am on IE11 and I am able to reorder pages, however my co-work can't and he is on IE11 as well. is there a work around for reordering pages in Confluence ?
Thank you
Does he have the same access to the space as you? Check the space permissions.
Hello Nic
thank you for the quick response. yes, my co-worker has same access to the space as me. (I read somewhere on net that, user will need view, add, edit, delete permission to be able to reorder pages)
thank you
Yes, that's why I asked. What are the symptoms of this failure?
Untitled.png
just freezes .. user needs to refresh after ..
Hi
I cannot reorder pages. If i go to reorder one of the spaces we have in Firefox, Chrome or IE, i just get a "spinning wheel" and no action...even after 5 minutes wait
Thanks,
Being confluence administrator and space admin also , reorder page is not working. we can order it the console but it not getting saved. (meanns - it wont make any change to the pages)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.