Created a task with several subtasks. One of them was put on resolved and a green checkmark appeared on the main task site (correct).
But: after changing the status back to new, the check mark still remains.
Does your workflow blank out the "resolution" field when you use "reopen"?
What do you mean?
Exactly what I said. Look at your workflow. Does it clear the "resolution" field when you use the "reopen" transition from "resolved" to "new"? The tick-flag comes from that field.
For more info on workflows and a better explanation that I can give, see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Workflow
When you change the Status, you have the possibility to also change the resolution. If you don't change the resolution it seems to change automatically.
But now I see: When you change to Status "Back To To Do", then you have the possibility to have the resolution "Done". That does not match,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.