We have a Jira project where I have issue types and a workflow for these issue types.(My issue types are Bug and Doc)
Now I have defined new sub-task issue type with it's own workflow, issue type scheme, screen and field configuration.(My new issue subtask type is Indicator).
When I add to my "Bug" type issue new sub-task from type indicator, Issues panel becomes blank for project summary.
Everything else works fine. I can see,edit and delete both the Bug and it's Indicators sub-task. I can see in the Bug screen my indicator sub-task.
In my quest to solve the problem I have tried to disable all plugins but that didn't help.
I have found out that if I run system reindex (which takes plenty of time) the problem is solved and I can see Issues panel with my subtasks but once I create a new Indicators sub-task it turns blank again until reindex again.
Running reindex each time after inserting new sub-task is not reasonable solution.
Anyone know how to fix it?
Thanks