bash> curl -k -u username:***** -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X GET https://stash.xxx.local/rest/api/1.0/projects {"errors":[{"context":null,"message":"You are not currently licensed to use Stash.\nPlease contact your administrator to resolve this issue.","exceptionName":null}]}%
You need special rights/icense for using the API? I have no license problems in the web UI
Hi Julien,
You definitely don't need special rights, although you do need to be a licensed/valid user. Do you get the same error when you fetch from git? If you login to the website again (maybe use a different browser rather than logging out) do you get an error?
Cheers,
Charles
We have an evaluation license and everything is fine if I disconnect/reconnect on the web UI and I can push using git CLI without troubles.
We have two instance (with evaluation licences), a v2.8.3 everything is fine and a v2.9.4 which produce a 401 error on the API
Found the problem, the right configuration was changed during the two tests, and once the admin fixed it. it's working. Thanks for the support.
Glad to hear it Julien. We were scratching our heads at that one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.