Is it possible to edit the service desk email templates, like the jira ones?
I want to remove the "You can view the full request" line and the advertising footer for service desk at the bottom.
Thanks,
Anita
For that, you'd have to edit the velocity templates embedded in the Service Desk Code. Currently, there are a few feature requests for that. Check out https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-218
How would you edit the templates in the Service Desk plugin? Right now I have request to show the ticket number in the subject
There's a distinction to be made between JIRA and Service Desk notifications. See this question: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/327259/modify-notification-email
Also something I would like to know. It seems that Service Desk is a half thought out product just made to take more and more money from people and not actually provide any useful solutions. I would assume that you edit the email template associated with the notification trigger, however with Service Desk I don't know what the triggers are since it doesn't follow my notification scheme at all and just does its own thing.
Since ServiceDesk Server 3.3.0 and in cloud this is now a feature in product.
This is the server documentation:https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SERVICEDESKCLOUD/Managing+service+desk+notifications
This is the server documentation:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SERVICEDESKSERVER034/Managing+service+desk+notifications
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.