Hi,
I'm just trying to configue jira to send notifications to a confluence workbox.
- Confluence (5.1.2) and JIRA (6.0) got the same user basis
- App Links are configured and work with jira issues
- jira is configured as other servers for in-app notification in confluence
My actual problem is, that jira-activities like (issues assigned to a user) are not displayed in the confluence workbox of a given user.
The docu says the following standard plugin should be installed and activated in JIRA (JIRA 5.2 or higher)
- 'Notifications and Tasks – Common Plugin'
- 'Notifications and Tasks – JIRA Provider Plugin'
Though, I can't find them nor install them from the plugin-manager. I neither find any information about a change in that config process in the release notes nor JIRA- or Confluence-docu. Did anything change?
Are they maybe missing or what could be my misstake when trying to connect JIRA and Confluence?
Thank in advance!
florian