Jira 5.2.3
I developed and tested a project (for use by external users) which I'd called "Sandbox Testing" with a key of SBT. Once satisfied with the behavior I created another project (CustomerX - CSTX), and set all attributes (Issue Types, Workflow, Screens, Roles, Permissions, etc) to use the same schemes other settings as the SBT project. However, I'm experiencing problems:
1) Most users can't add issues to the CSTX project. The create issue screen is available, and allows data entry, but when the "Create" button is clicked, the pop-up window just disappears and no issue is created. No error message is displayed. So far, one user (with no unique permissions) is able to create issues.
2) On the rare tickets that can be created, from the issue view or edit screen attempting to link to another issue - in another project - returns the message "Project Does Not Exist" appears, with the following detail - "The project or issue you are trying to view does not exist. Try browsing for projects. If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA administrators." However, from a ticket in another project, we ARE able to link to a CSTX issue.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!