Hi,
We are in 4G5G organisation. How can we get 4G5G JIRA instead of wcdma Jira?
I need to create a JIRA project in 4G5G domain not wcdma, how is it possible?
Br,
/Nageeb,
It depends. If it's your own JIRA Server (Software, core, agile, what ever) you need to:
point your new subdomain to the JIRA ip, and update the application URL in the settings.
If you are on a JIRA Cloud, you must open a ticket with Atlassian and they might be able to help you better. In this case create a ticket with https://support.atlassian.com . This is the user forum of atlassian, so we can't really change your cloud url.
You are a company of PAI-1 genes? I might be missing something..
Sorry if I was not clear..
I am working at Ericsson in Sweden as you see in my email address.
For WCDMA organisation we used to use following link to create kanban boards:
https://wcdma-jira.rnd.ki.sw.ericsson.se
Now we are working at 4G5G organisation, how can we get 4g5g JIRA web site?
What do we need to do?
Br/Nageeb Kamal Eldin
You need to talk to your administrators - you're asking for help in a forum that is for end-users of Atlassian software, which is fine as you are using Atlassian stuff.
But you're asking about project or organisation things that are specific to your organisation. We're not your administrators or colleagues, we don't know what you're talking about.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.