Hi,
is it possible to see a list of all pages who needs an approval (With Plugin Comala Workflow)?
Thank you!
Steffen
ok, I found a solution. Per space I see the workflow tab on the left site. It shows everything I nee. But thank you to all helpers!
Workflow.png
Hi Steffen,
You can use Comala Workflow - Reporting Integration Plugin to fulfill your need
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.comalatech.workflow.adhocworkflows-reporting/server/overview
Hi @Steffen Stamprath,
As @Sachin Dhamale points out, you can use the Comala Workflow - Reporting Integration Plugin, but only if your Comala Workflows version is <4.12 (Confluence 5.10). Because that version includes the Workflow-Reporter macro so this add-on is no longer needed from that version upwards. Check this page for further details.
In this page you'll find further options for reporting, and you can even use the CQL Confluence search capabilities to filter by state.
Hope this helps,
Gorka
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.