I do not want to install the google analytics plugin from the marketplace. Is there a way to display data from google analytics in a confluence page? I want to create a page for supported browsers and display Browser and OS usage.
This is currently unavailable in Cloud, however can be implemented using 'Custom HTML' in the header on Server.
We recommend using the async method outlined here
https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/
I'm not sure this does what I am looking for. The tracking snipit appears to track the actual confluence page, which is not what I want. I have a confluence page for supported browsers for one of our web applications. I would like to display browser stats from google analytics for that web page, on the confluence page.
Hi, I realise this page is from a while ago but I'm looking to do the same thing and we use Cloud. Did you find a solution? All the other pages are referring to using Google analytics to track Confluence usage when in fact I want to display google analytics information about browser and OS usage on a confluence page. Thanks!
I was wondering if anyone has solved this since the original post?
Interested as well and following.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.