I have just upgraded Jira Agile from 5.0.0 to 6.1.6, and then gone through all of the Plan buttons on all of the projects to force a migration to the new sprint implementation. However, I am still getting the reminder that not all sprints have been migrated.
When I dump out the sprint migration db entry, I see:
mysql> SELECT * FROM AO_60DB71_RAPIDVIEW WHERE sprint_markers_migrated is null;
+---------------------+----+----------------------+---------------------------------------+-----------------+-----------------+-------------------+-------------------------+
| CARD_COLOR_STRATEGY | ID | NAME | OWNER_USER_NAME | SAVED_FILTER_ID | SPRINTS_ENABLED | SWIMLANE_STRATEGY | SPRINT_MARKERS_MIGRATED |
+---------------------+----+----------------------+---------------------------------------+-----------------+-----------------+-------------------+-------------------------+
| issuetype | 1 | Test Board | max.mikhailov@uxpsystems.com | 10400 | 1 | custom | NULL |
| issuetype | 40 | Mint 3.1 | klaus.kesseler@uxpsystems.com | 11228 | 0 | custom | NULL |
| issuetype | 60 | Build and Production | mohammad.nejad-sattary@uxpsystems.com| 12006 | 0 | custom | NULL |
+---------------------+----+----------------------+---------------------------------------+-----------------+-----------------+-------------------+-------------------------+
3 rows in set (0.00 sec)
The last 2 are not Scrum propjects, and therefore should be ignored. But I am unaware of the "Test Board" that needs to be migrated. It does not exist anywhere that I can find it. It is also owned by a guy who left years ago.
This may be an artifact from some ancient bad migration, or a db corruption or something else equally bizarre. The integrity-checker sanity check says that everything is ok, but I still have this phantom board.
How do I clean this up?