Hi.
Some months ago we installed a JIRA trial version to assess the system (on, say, Server A). I did some extensive testing with different configurations, workflows, etc.
Now, we finally have a new, clean (fully licensed) installation of JIRA running an a different server (say, Server
and I am about to configure workflows, etc. from scratch. However, from time to time, I'd like to peek into the configurations I made on our testing installation on Server A. Yet, since the trial license has expired some weeks ago, my web browser won't recieve answers from Server A anymore.
My question is: Is there any way to look into the configurations of an expired JIRA system (maybe by looking into the file system)? Just to be clear: I do not want to export the configuration of Server A to Server B, I rather want to consult the older configurations, workflows, etc. when building a new one.
Many thanks for any help!