Hi All,
How can I search for custom fields (Text Field - Free text Searcher) in Different tabs.
As is, I've a few tabs that have CF that all start with "Bar". Is there anyway I can do a search for all these results to come up?
Thanks
I don't think I understand the question. In Jira, you don't search for custom fields, you search for their content. The fact a field is in a tab is irrelevant.
If you've got several fields to search, then in the advanced search you can do things like "Bar_field_1 ~ badger or Bar_field_2 ~ mushroom or Bar_field_3 ~ snake" and you'll get a set of issues matching any of those three.
That's great thanks Nic. That search functionality is what I was looking for.
If you have many fields to search, you may use the advanced search to find issues by entering phrases like "Bar_field_1 badger or Bar_field_2 mushroom or Bar_field_3 snake" and get a list of problems that match any of those three. I have seen many blogs provide the tips to handle these issues. You can read their to get the solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.