I was applying a new issue security scheme and the server locked up. I had to restart jira before it was done and I can't see an issue any more. I tried the intregity checker and it came up as everything is good. I am literally a member of every security role and group. We are running a postgres DB. I would like to check the issue in the DB to see what excatly is going on. I am fairly comptent with DB queries but I would never call myself a DBA.
Here's a sample:
select * from schemeissuesecuritylevels where id=(select security from jiraissue where project=10003 and issuenum=1)
issuenum is the number part of the issue key i.e. for key MAR-1 number is 1 and you have to find the id of the project - i.e.
select id from project where pkey='MKT'
Thanks for the help.
odd.... now its telling me there is no issuenum table.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.