Hi. I want to get the number of 'active users' (users counting towards the JIRA license), but when I try the SQL queries on the docs: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/How+to+Get+a+List+of+Active+Users+Counting+Towards+the+JIRA+License it gives me a lower number (by 28) than the JIRA (v5.0.6) admin panel gives me. We are using Crowd
Hi Jared,
Did you run the SQL commands against the JIRA or the Crowd database? You'll need to run them on the Crowd database.
Best regards,Lucas Timm
Thanks Lucas! Does the same thing apply for Confluence?
Jared,
If Confluence is also using Crowd, it's the same thing. However, if the Confluence user base is not on Crowd, then it will depend of the Confluence version you're using. Confluence 4.0+ (if I'm not wrong) already uses the embedded Crowd just as JIRA, so the queries will work. If you're using an old Confluence version, though, I'm afraid it won't work.
Okay thanks for the clarification!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.