I have one user who is no longer able to access JIRA. While she has logged into JIRA in the past, every time she attempts to log in now she receives an error:
Oops - an error has occurred..........
We have tried multiple browsers with the same results.
There is a 500 error in the log and an ajp-bio-8009-exec-12 ERROR, but I have no idea what is causing them. I have not been able to find anything else in the logs and she is the only user having this problem. Below are a few snippets from the log:
Oops - an error has occurred
System Error
A system error has occurred.
If this problem persists, please contact your JIRA administrators.
Otherwise, please create a support issue on our support system at http://support.atlassian.com with the following information:
1. a description of your problem
2. cut & paste the error and system information found below
Cause:
java.lang.NullPointerException
Stack Trace: [hide]
java.lang.NullPointerException
.
.
.
.
.
2013-03-18 07:47:01,106 ajp-bio-8009-exec-12 ERROR [500ErrorPage.jsp] Exception caught in 500 page null
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.atlassian.jira.issue.search.searchers.transformer.StatusSearchContextVisibilityChecker.FilterOutNonVisibleInContext(StatusSearchContextVisibilityChecker.java:31)
at com.atlassian.jira.issue.search.searchers.transformer.NavigatorStructureChecker.checkValue(NavigatorStructureChecker.java:171)
at com.atlassian.jira.issue.search.searchers.transformer.NavigatorStructureChecker.checkOperand(NavigatorStructureChecker.java:123)
at com.atlassian.jira.issue.search.searchers.transformer.NavigatorStructureChecker.checkSearchRequest(NavigatorStructureChecker.java:83)
at com.atlassian.jira.issue.search.searchers.transformer.IdIndexedSearchInputTransformer.doRelevantClausesFitFilterForm(IdIndexedSearchInputTransformer.java:97)
at com.atlassian.jira.bc.issue.search.
Any help would be appreciated - we are JIRA 5.2.8, GH 6.1.4.2