In some confluence pages, the browser shows Altassian banner. It persists even if I scrolled up the page. Are there any way to hide the banner?
111.png
Thank you.
Hi Maria,
I suggest to test in another instance if the same issue persists. I believe this is caused due to some customization in this instance.
Would be good to check if the footer file wasn't modified by comparing with another original file.
Cheers,
Rodrigo
It looks like you're using the Documentation Theme, but with a yellow background. In your case, the left sidebar with the space menu/pagetree has been collapsed to show just a narrow grey column on the left of the page.
The Documentation Theme has a static footer, so it will always be shown. Try updating the space to use the Default Theme, which does not suffer from a static footer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.