Hi there, was there a plan to fix this bug in the Plugin at all ?
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/11984459
Hello.
From the same thread you linked here, I can see the developer promised a bugfix asap. Are you using the last version of the plugin?
Cheers!Teilor
Yep downloaded and tested a couple of days ago. Both our bugs are still present
I get the feeling looking at the bugs and tasks logged in Bitbucket that the developer just updates to make the plugin compatible with each version change in JIRA, while the bugs remain.
While there is a work around for these 2 issues, ideally they would be fixed, its a useful plugin, we would even pay for it if it was bug free.
Well, I added in your question the tag the developer uses to track questions here, so he may find it and respond directly to you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.