In the global configurations for Bitbucket I can create a protect git refs script pre hook with the syntax below without issues and it works, but when I try to create it in the repository configurations it gives me the error below. Why will this not work in the repository configurations but it does in the global configurations?
image2017-1-26 9:44:26.png
Thanks,
Trent Dailey
This is because there is a bug in the sandboxed condition present on the per-repository version of this hook. The bug can be tracked here: SRBITB-196
The reasons why we need to sandbox the condition are explained here.
The workaround is to replace lines 5-7 with:
commits.any { commit -> !(commit.message ==~ /${regex}/) }
On idea: All pre hooks are susceptible to BSERV-9388 if your Bitbucket Server version is pre 4.13 and your git version is 2.11.0 or newer.
Can you make the screenshot larger? I can't see it!
Thanks Adam, I have verified it is working.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.