Hi,
I know that this question has nothing to do with any of the products on here, but more with the way this answers.atlassian.com website works.
The matter is that every time I search for something (literally ANYTHING) with loads of different keywords (and the tag [JIRA]), one of the first answers that always pops up is "What is the best solution to start an email thread thru Jira with an Jira issue 'reporter' who does not have a Jira account?"...
This question or answer have nothing to do with my issue and I'd like to request the option to be able to block certain questions as not being relevant to my queries.
Also, when looking for "[JIRA] rename" I will get "answers" that in no respect have anything to do with renaming. They don't even mention the word "rename" anywhere on the page.
Am I the only one with this? Or is anyone else experiencing this same issue?
thanks,
Jacques.