I am evaluating the Jira product and currently create issues etc and keep receiving session expired. You have been logged out because you have not used JIRA for 5 hours...I have I have been using it all day to set up new projects etc.
Hi Addriana,
Could you please confirm whether you are also using Confluence?
The reason I am asking is because there is a known issue related to sessions expiring when running Confluence and JIRA under the same hostname, further described in the article below:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/User+is+Constantly+Logged+out+of+JIRA
If this is not the message you are getting, a possible alternative would be to mark the 'Remember my login on this computer' option during login to avoid being logged-out. You may also post the full message you are receiving here so we can look into it further.
Cheers,
Danilo
yes, we are also using confluence. I have used different browsers for confluence and jira and no longer get this issue.
oh, thats the problem...
thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.