We are new to jira and did some first steps with the command line interfces
We installed jira 5.0.1 and atlassian-cli-2.5.0. The jira database is a mysql database (5.0.95). When we try to run the following command:
jira.sh --user <user> --password <password> --server http://nbg1jira1.nashtech.grp:8080 --url http://nbg1jira1.nashtech.grp:8080 --action runFromSql --file "User.sql" --database jira --dbUser <dbuser> --dbPassword <dbpassword> -v --driver "mysql"
Server address: http://nbg1jira1.nashtech.grp:8080/rpc/soap/jirasoapservice-v2
Successful login to: http://nbg1jira1.nashtech.grp:8080/rpc/soap/jirasoapservice-v2 by user: <user>
9sDT5EXmK5 logged out.
Client error: Could not load database driver: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver. Ensure the jdbc driver is available in the lib/jdbc directory.
org.swift.common.cli.CliClient$ClientException: Could not load database driver: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver. Ensure the jdbc driver is available in the lib/jdbc directory.
at org.swift.common.cli.CliUtils.getDatabaseConnection(CliUtils.java:390)
at org.swift.common.cli.CliClient.getDatabaseConnectionFromParameters(CliClient.java:1271)
at org.swift.common.cli.CliClient.runFromSql(CliClient.java:947)
at org.swift.jira.cli.JiraClient.handleRequest(JiraClient.java:419)
at org.swift.common.cli.AbstractRemoteClient.process(AbstractRemoteClient.java:119)
at org.swift.common.cli.CliClient.doWork(CliClient.java:299)
at org.swift.jira.cli.JiraClient.main(JiraClient.java:146)
I downloaded from the mysql web site the file mysql-connector-java-5.1.10.jar into <cli-root>/lib/jdbc, but then I will get another error when I run the previous command:
Server address: http://nbg1jira1.nashtech.grp:8080/rpc/soap/jirasoapservice-v2
Successful login to: http://nbg1jira1.nashtech.grp:8080/rpc/soap/jirasoapservice-v2 by user: <user>
lbp2HUkn8s logged out.
Client error: Exception getting database connection: No suitable driver
org.swift.common.cli.CliClient$ClientException: Exception getting database connection: No suitable driver
at org.swift.common.cli.CliUtils.getDatabaseConnection(CliUtils.java:392)
at org.swift.common.cli.CliClient.getDatabaseConnectionFromParameters(CliClient.java:1271)
at org.swift.common.cli.CliClient.runFromSql(CliClient.java:947)
at org.swift.jira.cli.JiraClient.handleRequest(JiraClient.java:419)
at org.swift.common.cli.AbstractRemoteClient.process(AbstractRemoteClient.java:119)
at org.swift.common.cli.CliClient.doWork(CliClient.java:299)
at org.swift.jira.cli.JiraClient.main(JiraClient.java:146)
What might be wrong in the installation/query?