Steps to Recreate- From a story click "Create Test"
- Finish creating test
- Then go to Test Cycle
- Under cycles attempt to add test individually
- Fails (see video link below), claims "Not a Test" even though it says Zephyr Test as it's type
Notes
I believe the issue is that the type Zephyr Test is not longer considered a "Test" type in the eyes of Jira and why we can't add them to test cycles or add test case steps (perhaps).
Screen capture - link available privatly with Zephyr support
Also unable to add test steps to Zephyr Tests, believe related to issue above
- I can create a "Zephyr Test" issue, but can't add any test steps to it.
- I can drill into an existing "Zephyr Test" issue, but can't view or edit any of the existing steps.
- If I go through the "Test Cycle" view and hit the "E"[xecute] button, I can see the test steps on existing ZTs.