is it possible to include in links / cross references the section numbers provide by the Numbered headings add-on ?
With thanks for your help
Yes, like the toc macro is able to get the number out of the page content, so can any link / cross reference mechanism that copies the header value.
From a user perspective, using the anchor / link functionality from the editor: no. This mechanism ask for the link text, it does not copy it from the heading.
Do not open same request twice https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/182826/numbered-headings-numbering-across-pages-spaces
From what I understand it is really a different question from the one in the link.
I have the same question, but I'm not sure I understand the answer provided. I'm using the numbered heading macro and I want in a later section to refer to a numbered heading. E.g. "...As in 1.1.1 above...". It would be OK to display the number or the number and the heading text, as long as the reference updated if those change.
Thank you.
No, this is not possible with the existing editor functionality.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.