Hi,
When we add a screen to workflow transition comments field will appear by default. so how to make that default comment field mandatory for particular transitions? Pls help.
Pls find attachment
Thanks,
Nandeesh M S
In https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ru.andreymarkelov.atlas.plugins.utilsthere is "Comment Validator".
I have done something quite similar (in Jira 4.2).
I have created a free-text custom field, and added that field to certain screens.
There are validators in the workflow that can check of certain fields are filled in.
Afterwards you can add a post function 'add comment from field' (don't know the exact name), where you can set the author and field.
Helpful?
Hi Sir Be thanks for you comment. I know to add extra custom field like comments but if we add extra filed also this default comment field will be visible. So totaly 2 comments fields will be visible. I dont want two comment fileds.
That's a good point!
Andrey i already tried this plugin. It is for omiting groups which dont want to add comments while transition.
I want to make default Comments field to be mandatory for particular transition Andrey.
You mean I need to add extra configuration feature?:-)I will add it to queue. Good idea.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.