This just started occuring in a Support Project we have had set up for a while. There are no notificaitons that go out and when I do go into the issue I can see the issue but only allowed to assign to myself.
That usually happens when you've given yourself "create" rights but not "browse" in the project.
However, the fact you can then see it later implies there is something odd going on.
First, can you tell us where you are doing the "create" from? Plain Jira? Service Desk? An Agile board?
Second, could you tell us what you have listed in the permissions for "create issue" and "browse project"?
I am creating the issue through plain JIRA and the permissions for "create issue" is JIRA-users.
browse is JIRA-users as well and there is no issue security scheme with this project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.