When remotely connected to our corp network via Citrix receiver I try to connect to our local confluence installation (currently residing as a test installation on a local server which is only reachable from the internal network).
I can reach the login page of confluence but trying to login results in the following:
- login with wrong credentials: username or password wrong, try again.. (all is as intended)
- Login with right credentials: return to empty login... rinse repeat (if I am stubborn enough to enter data again
)...
The browser provided via Citrix is: IE11 Version: 11.0.9600.17633
image2015-4-28 18:45:40.png
The Confluence version is 5.7.3, installed on a windows server (afaik it is 2008R2 so it should be 64bit) Currently - because it is a test install - it runs on local Confl. Database
It runs the 10 user starter license.
If there is more info needed, please advise. TYIA for hints to solve this issue.
Web-logins on other internal servers are working.
Regards. Bernd.