Hello,
I'm trying to install Jira 5.2.2 on an ubuntu 12.04 vm. There is no firewall running (Iptables -L shows no rules applied) and I have a properly configured mysql (5.5) database running and accepting connections properly.
After doing a custom install (Jira installed directory is /var/atlassian/jira) I create the database on mysql without issues and the admin account. I am then routed normally to the Jira dashboard as if there is no problem with my installation, As soon as I perform a reboot jira fails to start and I am greeted by the following message:
JIRA Startup Failed
|
| You cannot access JIRA at present. Look at the table below to identify the reasons |
| Description |
|
The following plugins are required by JIRA, but have not been started:
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Project Config Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-project-config-plugin)
- Atlassian OAuth Admin Plugin (com.atlassian.oauth.admin)
- Embedded Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.embedded)
- Gadget Dashboard Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.dashboard)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Look And Feel Logo Upload Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.lookandfeel)
- Gadget Spec Publisher Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.publisher)
- Atlassian OAuth Service Provider Plugin (com.atlassian.oauth.serviceprovider)
- Opensocial Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.opensocial)
- Gadget Directory Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.directory)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.gadgets)
|
|
I can provide my catalina.out log () for anyone willing to have a look. I haven't found any other solution online.
P.S My catalina.out ( http://pastebin.com/GyXhCkvr ) and a second one after chowning /var/atlassian to jira ( http://pastebin.com/EzefjXrW ).
Thanks,
Nikolas