Hi!
I'm trying to evaluate JIRA on a Linux server without inernet connection. How do I generate a trial key?
Thanks in advance
Go to my.atlassian.com, log in (or create an account and log in), create a new trial licence, and then copy and paste the key you are given into your server.
Thanks for the answer.
Tried it but got stuck on the page Adding Your Licens key.
This how I've tried to do it:
1, On the page I chosed "I have a JIRA key".
2, Added login details. (Note: Have no internet connection on the server).
A server ID is generated and I thought it was supposed to be used later when generating the key. But no!
3, Changed to an internet connected machine. Logged in to atlassian and generated a key. (With a feeling that this will not work).
Copy the key, returned to the server and pasted the key into the Your JIRA License Key field on the server.
Result: We're unable to confirm that JIRA license.
Suppect I do something wrong, Any clues?
JIRA gave you a server-id - you don't mention pasting that into the my.atlassian licence page when generating the licence key. But you need the server id to get a full licence key.
Choosed wrong server when generating the key. (adon instead of server). Got it now. Thanks for the help.
Thank bro, I am new learner. very much helpful for me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.