I have setup a plan so that it creates automatically plan branches when a branch is created from my main git branch.
I can see up to 5 plan branches but no more. If I want to see the next ones, I have to delete plan branches.
Why is that ?
Please have a look at how it looks in Bamboo :
5 plan branches max.JPG
Thanks for your help !
Looks like you're using Starter License. Please read carefully our licensing details
There is a limit that branches are somehow calculated along into the license. You should raise a support issue with Atlassian to confirm.
Indeed! It looks like I'm limited to 10 jobs... As I have 5 plans with 1 job per plan, I only have 5 available jobs left.... so I guess it is the reason.
yep, the limitation comes from the license '-(
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.