I receive the error "Some issue types are unavailable due to incompatible field configuration and/or workflow associations". I cannot find any differences between the problematic issue type and the others except that there is a specific workflow. The assigments look o.k..
This sounds like you are trying to change an issue type using the simple issue type field. You can only do that if the source and target issue types both have the same field configurations and context, and the same workflow.
You say the workflow is different, so there's the answer. You'll need to use the "move issue" function to change the issue type.
Hello Nic, thank you for the quick answer. The Problem occured when I tried to update an issue. I tried to move and then I tried to create a new issue. Neither one did work
I cannot see what is wrong with the workflow. It worked before the last Jira upgrade.
You won't get that sort of error when you move an issue - could you show us exactly where it goes wrong when you use "move"?
Hello Nic, sorry for replying late. As stated in my previous answer, the error occurs when I try to move as well as when I try to create a new issue with this specific type. Attached is the screenshot with the error:
jira_error.png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.