I would like to make the List View my default instead of Details View. I cannot find a way to do this. Any suggestions?
Hi Carolyn, I did a bit of testing here and if I press "t" to change the view on the issue navigator it changes from detailed to list. After going out of the page and back again, it was still set on the list.
Try to check your JIRA version.
Hi Carolyn, Do you want this on JIRA or Confluence? And where?
Please be more specific so I can try to help you.
Waiting on your response.
I'm sorry, this is meant for Jira. Please let me know if you need additional information for the question. I've seen this same question asked before with no answer from Atlassian.
Sorry, I have only one more question, Service Desk, Business or Software?
Thanks for your update Cassiano. I see now that the List View does stay when I go back to my filter.
Glad to hear that Carolyn, if you have any other question, please come again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.