I'm trying to connect Jira to Active Directory, so all users will be taken from AD. I've tried lots of configurations in user base DN, user filters, group filters, but couldn't reach wanted result. Jira most of the times took all users from AD approx. 170, but i have only 94 real users. I've created group cn "jira-users" in OU=Security Groups,OU=MyBusiness,DC=company,DC=local. "jira-users" group contains members (all company departments). All real users that needed to be syncronized from AD to Jira are members of "ALL" group.
LDAP schema in Jira (read only with local groups option):
BASE DN: ou=MyBusiness,dc=company,dc=local Additional User DN: ou=SBSUsers,ou=Users Additional Group DN: ou=Security Groups
LDAP Permissions:
Default group memberships: jira-users User Schema Settings User Object filter: (&(objectCategory=Person)(memberOf=cn=ALL,ou=SBSUsers,ou=Users,ou=MyBusiness,dc=company,dc=local)) Group Object filter: (&(objectCategory=group)(memberof=CN=jira-users,OU=Security Groups,OU=MyBusiness,DC=company,DC=local))
<br>
Membership Schema Settings
Use the User Membership Attribute:
- When finding the user's group membership (ticked)
- When finding the members of a group (ticked)
I'm getting an error:
Test retrieve user : Failed User does not exist
or
Test get user's memberships with 0 groups retrieved. : Failed