Hi,
I'm a JIRA administrator and I need to set up a workflow according to the following security requirements.
* Issues should only visible to the reporter plus people who 'participate in', in which I define 'participants' as the set of individuals where each one has been a past or present assgnee of the particular issue.
For example, consider there are five people (A, B, C, D & E) in the project called XYZ.
- A creates an issue - it should only visible to A
- A assigns the issue to B - it should now visible to A & B. Not to the others.
- B assigns the issue to D - it should now visible to A, B & D. Not to the others. (note that B now is a past assignee)
I hope you understand the pattern that I explained here.
I have already tried this out with the JIRA toolkit plugin, but what it identifies as participants is, reporter + assignee + all commenters. So JIRA toolkit plugin does not seem to satisfy our requirement.
Highly appreciate if somenone could help me to sort out this.
Thank in advance!
-
Regards,
Shaakunthala.