Hi!
I've been using the sql plugin in our confluence instance for a while.
However, when the page which uses the sql plugin hasn't been used for a while, is accessed again for the "first time" I get an errormessage that says:
"com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.DisconnectException: ibmdb2jcct4203011211 A communication error has been detected. Communication protocol being used: TCP/IP.
Communication API being used: SOCKETS. Location where the error was detected: T4Agent.sendRequest().
Communication function detecting the error: OutputStream.flush(). Protocol specific error codes Broken pipe, *, 0. Message: Broken pipe"
Actually the last part of the error message seems to vay a bit, but the first bit about being a communication error is constant, seems to be some sort of error from the database driver, but why it is occuring?
If I reload the page, the errormessage disappears and the plugin behaves as it is supposed to.
Any ideas on how to get rid of the errormessage??
Thanks in advance
Tor