Hi,
I'm pretty new to Groovy programming and right now I'm evaluating the possibility of changing field values based on conditions. For those of you familiar with Groovy or Javascript this hopefully should be a piece of cake...
What I'm trying to achieve is the following:
An issue is in the status of "QA". If I update my custom field (in edit mode "target QA due", another field has to be updated aswell, the "current milestone due". I'm only reporting on "current milestone due" in order to keep my list view kind of clean.
Currently I have implemented a post function copying the "target QA due" value to my "current milestone due" field on transitioning to the "QA" status. That works well. The only problem is if I change my planning (target) value while the issue is in the QA status there is no post-function updating the other field.
I hope you guys understand my problem?
If it's possible I'd need sth like this (ignore the syntax:-):
IF (status="QA") {value.currentMilestoneDue = value.target QA due}
ELSE IF (status="review") {value.currentMilestoneDue = value.reviewDue}
ELSE IF....
Any help is really being appreciated!!
Cheers Christian