I can't see the stock image in my 'Image Configuration' section of the Bamboo admin, and I can't find it in the EC2 list. Is there a name I can search for?(Using OnDemand)
Stock images are only available in US East. There is no schedule to get them into other regions for now.
Hi Rich,
These are the AMI ID:
image.US_EAST_1.EBS.i386.linux=ami-bf56ead6image.US_EAST_1.EBS.x86_64.windows=ami-976edafeimage.US_EAST_1.EBS.x86_64.linux=ami-8156eae8image.US_EAST_1.S3.x86_64.linux=ami-8f56eae6image.US_EAST_1.S3.i386.linux=ami-9f56eaf6
Regards,
Lucas Lima
Thanks for the information. Is there a problem with having the images in other regions?
Ah-ha!
Thanks for that Lucas, I wasn't looking in that region (I assumed wrongly that they would be everywhere, still a bit new to EC2).
To get to this to the EU (Ireland) region, I guess I have to launch, save as my own, then move.
Not really. It's on our todo list. We will probably only provide Ubuntu and Windows though.
This should really be more prevelant in the documentation. I was not able to find it anywhere.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.