Is there a way to find out which projects are still using the Default Issue Type Scheme in JIRA? I could open each one and look, but a query would be helpful.
If you go to admnistration and issue type schemes, you can find out all projects not using the default scheme by looking at the list of projects associated with every other issue type schemes. It is easier than openinng up every project.
Only other option will be to dig it out from the DB.
you go to Admin->Issues->Issue Type Schemes
I understand I can go to the Admin screen for Issue Type Schemes. However, for the Default Issue Type Scheme it only says Global (all unconfigured projects). I have a lot of projects and I want to get the listing of the actual projects. I was hoping someone had the DB query needed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.