I got my dashboard, but the activity stream just showing the loading bar.
I cannot modify anything in the admin settings.
Any ideas where to look for the solution? ()
Hi Maarten,
look here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-21901
or better here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-26008
it's a known bug
Best regards
Thomas
Are you able to use other gadgets on your dashboard? If not, I'd check your Base URL.
It could also be an issue with your index, are you able to search for issues?
Yes, search works. I also see the 'Assigned to me-issues'. But the Projects, Issues in Progress and Road Map are just empty.
Check your Base URL and make sure that it matches the URL you're using to access Confluence. It sounds like your gadgets aren't working.
yes, that is the issue. Well, i hadn't installed Confluence at all. Just bought it and installed it, but setup failed.
Now when i browse to the base url I'm directly send to http://localhost:8090/bootstrap/selectsetupstep.action with a system error.
Further from home I am.
Activity stream turned out to work fine, just not in Opera....
btw, Opera is not supported by Jira. So it's not a real bug...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.