Hi All,
I would like to know if this is just me alone or someone is on the same boat as me...
Issue:
OS: Linux [Ubuntu]
Browser: Firefox [Ver:Latest/Unknon]
Atlassian JIRA: 5.2 [Upgraded to 6.2.5]
Activity: User used to attach files to JIRA [5.2] with colon charecter (:) in the filename. Since the upgrade of JIRA [6.2.5] they complain that the file attachment process has been broken. When I have tested it with all possible combination to prove that the user is wrong. One combination which proved me wrong was the drag & drop freature with using the native file explorer. When I opened up a file explorer and selected an file and dragged and dropped it on the issue it was attached with out any problem. I tried to do it in many other combinations it was blocked with an error.
Thank you for your patience and Thanks in Advance for responces.