Hi everybody,
First of all, please, excuse my English ! You know, I'm French !
I'm a new JIRA user and I've just started evaluating it.
I was wondering if anyone had the good answer of my question.
I've created issues within a project. Of course, I had to delete some issues :
Example : I've created FA-1, FA-2, FA-3, FA-4, FA-5, FA-6, FA-7, FA-8, FA-9, FA-10 then I've deleted FA-8, FA-9 and FA-10. So it raminds FA-1, FA-2, FA-3, FA-4, FA-5, FA-6, FA-7, FA-8, FA-9, FA-10
When creating a new issues, its ID was FA-11, FA-12, ...
As a result, I got in my project these issues FA-1, FA-2, FA-3, FA-4, FA-5, FA-6, FA-7, FA-8, FA-9, FA-10, FA-11, FA-12, ... As you can see, there is a hole between FA-7 and FA-11 as there is no FA-8, FA-9 and FA-10 anymore.
What I want is that :
- the new issue (FA-11 here) takes the place of FA-8 automatically or
- have the possibility to change the identifier of an issue (example : changing FA-11 on FA-8). Is it possible ?
Thanks for answering me.
I look forward of hearing about you.
MH