Hi,
I’m currently having issues getting Epics from multiple projects to display in my board for a given team. This is an issue to do with my filter, but I cannot seem to find a work around.
The current setup is as follows;
One board with 3 projects filtered.
The filter I’m running is this –
project in (Project1, Project2) AND component in ("AI engineering", "Gameplay engineering") OR project in (Main_Project) ORDER BY Rank ASC
Essentially I want to see everything that is in ‘Main_Project’, and then select issues in ‘Project1’ and ‘Project2’ based on the component selection.
My issue is that while I can see the issues from ‘Project1’ and ‘Project2’, I cannot see their epics on my epic sidebar.
Removing AND component in ("AI engineering", "Gameplay engineering") displays all of the Epics from all 3 projects on the board. However, I only want to see epics for team associated issues as having these epics displayed will help me more appropriately plan my team.
Any help would be much appreciated.